My Art

[My Art][bigposts]

Comics

[Comics][bigposts]

My Photography

[My Photography][bigposts]

Movies

[Film][bsummary]

TV

[TV][bsummary]

My Music

[My Music][twocolumns]

Personal Journal

[Journal][twocolumns]
Powered by Blogger.

JEDI REACTS!: Scandal S06E01 "Survival of the Fittest" πŸ‘©πŸΎ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ


Yeah, we're doing this. Yes, it was my idea. I'm not ALL spaceships and zombies, you know! Thanks for watching JEDI REACTS! to the Season 6 premiere of Scandal: "Survival of the FIttest" or "Just Don't Get Shot, and You Should Be Okay". Also, known as "Don't Hang Out With These People, They're Terrible" Seriously, though. These people have issues. I'm actually caught up on this, but I still think this is Papa Pope's doing. Let me know what you think. Logan Movie Night Adventure coming soon. Subscribe to me to stay caught up on my progress. (https://www.youtube.com/DigitalJediMaster?sub_confirmation=1) Watch it as it happens on my Instagram (http://instagram/DigitalJediMaster)
Post a Comment