My Art

[My Art][bigposts]

Comics

[Comics][bigposts]

My Photography

[My Photography][bigposts]

Movies

[Film][bsummary]

TV

[TV][bsummary]

My Music

[My Music][twocolumns]

Personal Journal

[Journal][twocolumns]
Powered by Blogger.

The FUTURE of the MCU :: DJ's Fan Theories 🔎


Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans have both extended their contracts with Marvel Entertainment. But unlike comic book characters, real live actors age with time, and at some point, that can't be ignored. Does Marvel one day reboot the MCU in an attempt to keep the franchise young and fresh, or does Marvel simply bring their grand experiment to a close? I present a third option which I think is Marvel's actual plan for the future of the MCU. And a way more fun one. Thanks for checking out one of my Fan Theories. Subscribe to find out the other projects I have in the works for this channel, including our standard React! videos and a new review series for all things geekdom. I'm Digital Jedi. Watch EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment